Why Choose Agent Au Pair?
Agent Au Pair, a U.S. Department of State Designated Au Pair Program, promotes educational and cultural exchange between nations through our inter-cultural au pair program.
Our program provides American families with live-in childcare and allows our au pairs to experience American education, life, and culture in an affordable international education program.
What benefits does Agent Au Pair offer participating au pairs?
- Sponsorship of a legal 12-month J-1 visa
- Hotel, meals, Orientation and Au Pair School training with qualified instructors prior to going to your host family home.
- A direct telephone number to call in case of an emergency
- Health and accident insurance
- Introductions to other au pairs in the area and monthly meetings with your local community counselor
- Exclusive Agent Au Pair Benefits
Exclusive Training in Renzulli Learning Methods
Our au pairs receive exclusive training in the teaching methods of Joseph S. Renzulli, a leader in the field of Gifted and Talented Education. Renzulli has helped millions of children to develop advanced learning skills and higher academic performance. Agent Au Pair infuses Renzulli teaching methods into our program to elevate its learning benefits. Au pairs are trained in Renzulli methods and leverage the Renzulli Learning System.
The host family children’s strengths, interests, learning and expression styles are identified and au pairs work with the host children on project-based learning activities. The Renzulli Learning System includes thousands of interest based resources and projects for au pairs and their host children to enjoy. A recent outcomes study of the Au Pair Program revealed that many au pairs enter an education related or related career. The unique training in Renzulli methods provides our au pairs with valuable career skills no other au pair program can offer.