Au Pair of the Year
Agent Au Pair celebrates the wonderful au pairs on our program every year through the Au Pair of the Year contest. Host families, this is your opportunity to share your story about your au pair!
Nominating your au pair is an incredible way to show appreciation for your au pair and the ways they have affected your family.
The deadline to enter your au pair is Sunday, December 31, 2023.
How to nominate your au pair
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page with the following information:
- Write 350 – 800 words about why your au pair should win Au Pair of the Year. Include characteristics that make your au pair exceptional, your favorite memory with your au pair, discuss the impact that your au pair has had on your family, and include how you have shared your culture with each other, and with the community.
- Include at least 5 photos with your submission. Please make sure there is at least 1 photo of your au pair with your whole family.
- To be eligible, the au pair you are nominating must have spent at least 2 months in your home during the 2023 calendar year.
- Sign the photo release form for your family
Only completed forms will be considered. The deadline to enter your au pair is Sunday, December 31, 2023.
How the winners will be recognized
- First Place Winner – Au Pair will receive a $100 gift card
Second Place Winner – Au Pair will receive a $50 gift card
Third Place Winner – Au Pair will receive a $50 gift card.
- All winners will receive recognition on our website and social media
- A certificate from Agent Au Pair and a copy of the letter submitted by their host family
Au Pair of the Year winners and their host families may be asked for follow up information and/or for additional photos. Photos of host children will only be used with parental consent.